Happy Money, by Elizabeth Dunn shatters the old adage that money can’t buy happiness. We go through the book and I bring additional insight as to what you need to do to be happier financially.
– How buying experiences will lead to happiness over things.
– sustainable gratification
– lateral thinking, airline miles, why credit cards aren’t bad
– solve the root cause of a problem
– Doubling your income, or getting to Six Figures won’t solve your problem, you need to manage your success
– How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money
Happy Money by Elizabeth Dunn
Smart Cuts by Shane Snow
I will teach you to be Rich by Ramit Sethi